What Does My Estimate Include?
- We will identify exactly what you want done and will answer any questions you may have about our service.
- An inspection of your property to identify any special conditions that may be present.
- A written checklist of the work to be performed and the time frame required to perform the work.
- An accurate and fair price will be quoted for our services. There will be no hidden or add on charges, no asterisks, or exclusions with us, period.
When our agreement is accepted we promise to:
- Show up and complete the job as quickly and quality minded as possible so as to minimize any inconvenience to you, your household or your business.
- Treat you and your property with the respect you deserve.
- Upon completion of the work we will walk the job with you, (if you are home) to make sure you are completely satisfied with the finished product.
- We may ask you to tell your friends, neighbors and co workers about the quality of our wok and service we provided to you.
- We accept all major credit cards, checks or cash. We ask that payment be made prior to or on the date that we perform the service. That’s it!
Do I Need To Be Home At The Time Of Service?
No you do not need to be home at the time of service. We only ask that if you are paying by check, to leave it in a handy spot. Please close all windows and leave the water on unless arrangements have been made to transport my own water.
Can You Describe Your Cleaning Process?
”Introduction”Nova Pro Wash uses a method called “soft washing”, where the cleaning detergents are relied on to clean, and the pressure washer is used to apply the detergents and quickly rinse. We can reach and clean the high points of your home from the ground using no ladders that can scuff up your home siding.
”MixingWe use a proprietary mixture of a soap surfactant to help the mixture “stick” on vertical surfaces and a cleaner to dissolve mold and mildew. Our cleaning solution is biodegradable and is safe for your plants and home. We take care not to use any harsh or hazardous chemicals in washing your home.
”SOAPING”We pre-wet any plants and grass that are below the area to be washed and as we clean we aim above the plants at a distance allow the mist of the spray to wet the plants to ensure no damage is done to the leaves. We then apply our detergent to the home from the bottom up to prevent streaking. We then quickly rinse windows from a distance to prevent our cleaning solution from drying on the windows. We never spray windows up close with pressure, which can break the vapor barriers of the windows causing them to fog. We take special care to rinse the windows at a distance with low pressure. After our detergent has remained on the surface for a few minutes, the mold will begin to turn brown and run down the siding. The detergent will continue to clean the home from dirt and debris, even cleaning the mold you can’t see and preventing the rapid regrowth of the mold and mildew.
”WASHING”Once all the mold has dissolved, we “soft wash” the siding. We wash our way from the top down, cleaning away debris as we move down the siding. This process removes any traces of mold that may be left, and washes away cobwebs, leaves, and any other dirt that remained.
”RINSING”After we have washed the siding, we thoroughly rinse the siding from the top down. We hold the stream of water over an area and let the water cascade like a waterfall as we slowly move down the siding. We rinse in sections to ensure that no soap or debris is left on the siding. Rinsing is critically important to a great house wash. We always make sure to apply an extra rinse to your windows. Then finally, we rinse your plants and grass again as we did in the pre wetting process.